Friday, November 21, 2008

Today is Friday..

Today is Friday..and tomorrow is Saturday..heheh weekend comes again..what's my plan for this weekend..my Fiance asked me to accompany him to his friend's wedding at Tampoi..I managed to buy him tickets to get here which is purchased from Mara Liner Click & Buy (online)..easy and convenient..i purchased 2 tickets for him, to return to KL on the next Monday..wah he got day off on Monday..so lucky..I've already printed the map to his friend's house (in case stuck anywhere..).

Yesterday, my mom called and told me that she already booked the canopy and buffet set for my wedding ceremony. Wah..she's more excited than my fiance and I. We both calmly do the planning, yet still trying to settle as much as we can before January. Fuh many things need to be settled down. In fact, I'm a little bit worry and nervous when i thought now is already end of November. In other words, left another less than 3 months only...Wow, I don't know what to do, really...God please help to ease our plans..hope everything will turn out okay...

As of now, I got 2 orders; hantaran cupcake for Rehan's wedding and 1 more is birthday cake for my clerk, Sa for her niece's birthday...I'm a bit nervous to do teh design for Rehan..wedding hantaran...hope everything turns out well...while Sa ordered Choc cake, simple design for birthday cake..I've already have the idea..will update the pic later..

30 Nov, Rasyada is getting engaged to Johari Hashim...no wonder lately she always ask about engagement package and so on..I wish the best for both of them..they both can be considered as my best friends in UMP..hmm really can't forget every moment there...and 13 Dec, Mamai's wedding..i really don't know whether i can make it to her wedding...i hope i can...but as usual, in terms of distance, i always can't attend my friend's wedding..I'm isolated in JB (sobbing....)..really sad to stay far from friends...keep in touch friends.... :)

No comments: