Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm Happy...

I'm happy coz today i've found what I'm looking for..what I was looking for all this while?hehe...bakers equipment and supplies..luckily I found this shop coz I'm not very familiar with JB area even though I've been here for more than a year..it's not weird as I wasn't born in this town k...luckily I managed to find this shop as I planned to start my baking project by tomorrow...if I manage to buy an oven..huhuhu...still surveying the price and brand..huhuh hope to make it by tomorrow...

So, tomorrow I can start shopping for oven and some ingredients and also equipment to start baking cupcakes and muffin...I was excited just now to see many ingredients which I've never seen before...wow amazing..heheh...I'm so excited to start this project..huhuh...

1 comment:

Noli said...

hehe..
very excited huhh?hehe
surely u'll fall in luv wif dis so called baking project..hehe

wish u all luck k..bersama2 together2..hehe